Ashesi University is known as one of the finest universities in Africa, with a proven track record in fostering ethical leadership, critical thinking, an entrepreneurial mindset, and the ability to solve complex problems.
AU is a private, not-for-profit, non-sectarian institution.
It is a Company Limited by Guarantee, pursuant to Section 18 of the Companies Act, 2019 (Act 992) of the Republic of Ghana and governed by a Board of Directors.
The University is supported by Ashesi University Foundation, a non-profit, publicly supported US corporation as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation is governed by a Board of Trustees.
Ashesi University is set on 100 acres in Berekuso overlooking Ghana’s capital city of Accra.
Ashesi’s campus is a combination of traditional design, modern technology and environmental best practices – creating an inspiring base for young Africans from diverse backgrounds to live, collaborate and study together for generations to come.
Ashesi University is among the top ten most respected organizations in Ghana (a first for an education institution) in a survey of 300 CEOs conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) and Business and Financial Times.
Table of Contents
Undergraduate Programmes In Ashesi University.
- Computer Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- Computer Science.
- Management Information Systems.
- Business Administration.
Ashesi University Requirements.
- Completed application form, including personal essays.
- High School transcripts or report cards for at least six terms.
- One of the following examination results is required:
- West African Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (WASSCE); Six subjects are used to calculate your standard WASSCE score: Integrated Science, Core Math, Core English and three electives. A minimum grade of C6 in each subject is required to apply.
- Six IGCSE(G.C.E. O-Level) passes including Mathematics, English, and Science are required together with at least three ‘A’Level passes (with grade A-D).
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma.
- American / Canadian High School Diploma.
- • French Baccalaureate (a certified copy of the original score and a certified translated copy in English).
- Other equivalent exam results approved by the National Accreditation Board of Ghana.
1 University Avenue, Berekuso
PMB CT 3, Cantonments
Front Office: (Front office phones are currently unavailable as Ashesi is now operating online).
T: +233 (302) 610 330
T: +233 302 974 980
Undergraduate Admissions Office.
Tel: +233 50 131 8961
Mobile: +233 20 437 4374
Tel: +233 50 131 9264
Postgraduate Admissions Office.
For further information and details, kindly visit their website at www.ashesi.edu.gh.
I hope this article answered your question.
Click here to know Colleges Affiliated To UG.
Click Here to know more about the UG Department of English.
Ever heard about the University of Ghana Credit Union? Click Here to read more.
Read more about the University of Ghana Sports Directorate.
Check out Public Universities In Ghana.
Get to know Private Universities In Ghana.
Read about the Garden City University College.
Click Here to know how to apply to Central University.
Kindly note that this information will constantly be updated so keep visiting this page to read more.
Do not hesitate to use the comment space below if you have any questions or concerns about the recruitment.
Kindly stay tuned and share this article with your friends.
Thanks for reading.