The University of Cape Coast is a public university located in the historic town of Cape Coast.
The campus has a rare seafront and sits on a hill overlooking the wide Atlantic Ocean.
It operates on two campuses: the Southern Campus and the Northern Campus.
Here are the Costs of the University of Cape Coast admission application forms.
The Cost of e-vouchers to be used to fill the UCC online application forms are stated below:
UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION APPLICATION FORMS
- Undergraduate Direct/Diploma/ SSSCE/WASSCE applicants = GHS 220.00
- Post Diploma / Post Gradaute / Mature Applicants = GHS 230
- International Applicants = USD 120.00
POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION APPLICATION FORMS
- Postgraduate application form for Ghanaian applicants = GHS 320.00
- Postgraduate application form for international Applicants = USD 100.00
DISTANCE ADMISSION APPLICATION FORMS.
- Application Form for Direct Admission= GHS 225.00
- Application Form for the Mature Entrance Examination entry into the Diploma and Degree programmes including cost of Application Form, Tuition and Examination Fee = GHS 305.00
SANDWICH POSTGRADUATE ADMISSION APPLICATION FORMS.
- Ghanaian Applicants= GH¢ 320.00
- International Applicants= USD$ 100.00
SANDWICH ADMISSION APPLICATION FORMS.
- UCC Distance Graduate Application Form = GHS 320.00
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE COAST SALES CENTRES
You can buy the University of Cape Coast Admission Application forms at the following centres;
- All Branches of Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) Ghana Ltd.
- All Branches of Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) Ghana Ltd
- All Branches of Zenith Bank Ghana Ltd.
- All Branches of Unibank Ghana Ltd.
- All Branches of Prudential Bank Ltd.
- All Branches of Guaranty Trust (GT) Bank.
- All branches of ARB APEX Bank and All Rural and Community Banks.
- All Regional and Major District Offices of GHANA POST.
- All Regional and District CoDE Study Centres
Kindly get in touch with us to read more about the University of Cape Coast.
For further details, kindly drop your comments below.
Thanks for reading.