GES SHS PLACEMENT.
GES SHS Placement.
Are you stranded on how to check your GES School Placement? Then, here is a guide to help you do a self placement for a Senior High School if the Computerised Placement System did not automatically place you.
All Junior High School graduates must check for their Senior High School Placement after Ghana Education Service (GES) has released the Basic Education Certificate Examination(BECE) results.
The Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS), is a system introduced by the Ghana Education Service to place certified BECE graduates into second cycle institutions such as Senior High School (SHS) and the Technical and Vocational Institutes in the country.
Table of Contents
How to Purchase The GES SHS Placement E-Voucher.
Follow these steps to purchase the e-voucher to check for your GES School placement or for self placement;
- First Visit the CSSPS website at CSSPS – Homepage.
- Then adhere to the instructions on the page.
- Afterwards Make payment by choosing your mobile wallet and make a payment for your e- voucher.
- You will get the voucher code with which you can check for placement or do the self placement.
How To Check GES Placement.
Follow these steps to check your GES School placement:
- First Purchase your e-voucher from the cssps website with mobile money.
- Then Visit the CSSPS website at CSSPS – Homepage.
- Then Click on “check placement.”
- Enter your index number and your voucher code.
- Finally Access and print your placement.
GES SHS Placement – Self Placement.
If you could not find a placement ( you were not placed by the automatic placement system), you have to do self placement as stated below.
To do the self-placement, you need an e-voucher which you would have to purchase from the Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS) website.
The e-voucher for checking the Senior High School (SHS) placement can be purchased on the Computerized School Selection and Placement System (CSSPS) website as well as vendors authorized by the Ghana Education Service (GES).
An e-voucher is Gh¢10 and is to be purchased through mobile money.
The e-voucher can be used an unlimited number of times when you purchase it.
How to Do The GES Self Placement.
Follow these steps to do the SHS self placement after purchasing the e-voucher:
1. First Visit CSSPS website at CSSPS – Homepage.
2. Then Select the check placement module on the page to continue the process.
3. Then Provide your e-voucher PIN and Index Number (i.e after successful purchase in the steps above) and click on enter.
4. You will be redirected to the self-placement module.
Here, you will be provided with a selection of schools to pick from based on your aggregate.
Choose your desired school as well as your residential preference (day/boarding).
5. Finally, click on Confirm and print changes.
I hope this article answered your question.
Kindly note that this information will constantly be updated so keep visiting this page to read more.
Do not hesitate to use the comment section if you have any questions or concerns.
Kindly stay tuned and share this article with your friends.
Thanks for reading.