“The Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETFund) is a public trust set up by an Act of Parliament in the year 2000.
Its core mandate is to provide funding to supplement government effort for the provision of educational infrastructure and facilities within the public sector from the pre-tertiary to the tertiary level.”
The Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETFUND) is accepting applications for all qualified Ghana students for the 2022.
Eligibility for GETFUND Scholarships
However, all prospective applicants/ students before they can visit www.scholarshipgh.com ghana, are expected to meet other basic requirements to be considered for the Ghana Education Trust Fund Scholarship.
GETFUND Scholarship Application Requirements
The requirements for the Getfund scholarship is as follows:
- Application letter
- Proof of Nationality
- Copy of Admission letter to the foreign school you intend to attend.
- Fee Schedule from the school abroad
- A copy of Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of 1st-degree certificate from the university you attended
- A copy of the previous transcript from the university you attended which should be duly endorsed by the school as a true copy.
- Copy of National Service Certificate you were issued after completing the service.
The Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETFund) is a public trust set up by an Act of Parliament in the year 2000.