The Ghana Revenue Authority is the Ghana administration charged with the task of assessing, collecting, and accounting for tax revenue in Ghana. i.e. the Customs, Excise and Preventive Service (CEPS), the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the Value Added Tax Service (VATS) and the Revenue Agencies Governing Board (RAGB) by the Ghana Revenue Authority Act 2009, (Act 791).
Table of Contents
Download the GRA forms via the links below :
How do I download tax forms?
- Download them from IRS.gov.
- Order by phone at 1-800-TAX-FORM (1-800-829-3676)
How do I file my GRA return online?
What is the time frame for submission of returns?
What can I do on the Taxpayers’ Portal or App?
- File your returns
- Initiate payment of your taxes
- Apply for Tax Clearance Certificate
- Apply for Tax Relief
- Apply for Withholding Exemptions
- View your Receipts and Tax Credits
- Apply for Tax Refunds
- View Tax Statements
- Update your GRA information (eg. Contact details, etc.)
- Make other requests to your Tax Office