Ghana Institute of Management has opened its portal for all admitted students to access and register their courses.
GIMPA Online Portal consist of full payment of academic fees, course registration and the printing and of proof of registration endorsement.
Students who have challenges registering their courses should contact these administrative lines;
0302 401681 – 3, Ext. 1027/1514 from 8:30a.m. – 5:00p.m.
E-mail Address: – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Online registration can be done 48 hours after payment.
Pay at any Ecobank Branch in addition to any outstanding balance.
GIMPA CEDI PAYMENTS – ECOBANK GIMPA Cedi 0380014426245701 (GIMPA MAIN)
GIMPA DOLLAR PAYMENTS – CONSOLIDATED BANK GHANA (CBG) GIMPA Dollar 0320220559617
This article will take you through procedures that will guide you on how to register your courses online.
Before your start, you will need your student ID card.
- login to the GIMPA Website(www.gimpa.edu.gh)
- On your right side, Click on Online registration.
- Type in your Student ID Number.
- Type in your pin(the system will give you a default 5-digit PIN “13579”).
- You can Change the default PIN to your own personalized PIN that you must always remember.
- Click on login.
- Register your courses