The University of Ghana announces for the information of the general public, applicants, parents, and guardians that applications are open for the admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic year
The Cost of University Of Ghana (UG) Legon Undergraduate Admission Application Forms e- voucher or scratch cards to be used to fill the UG Legon online application forms is stated below;
Undergraduate Direct/Diploma/ SSSCE/WASSCE applicants = GHS 200.00.
Post Diploma / Post Graduate / Mature Applicants = GHS 200.
Applicants should take note of the following:
- All prospective applicants are advised to visit the University’s website www.ug.edu.gh and carefully read all relevant information and guidelines for prospective applicants before applying.
- All applicants who will be writing WASSCE in 2022 are eligible to apply.
- Programs at the College of Health Sciences, except those offered at the School of Allied Health Sciences, are offered as FIRST CHOICE programs only.
- For second and third choices, applicants must choose courses from the Sciences.
- The following programs offered at the College of Basic and Applied Sciences are FIRST CHOICE programs: Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, and Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering.
- Applicants who select either B.Sc. Administration or Bachelor of Laws (LLB) as the first choice are advised strongly to select bouquets from the Bachelor of Arts program as the second choice to enhance their chances of gaining admission.
- For the Bachelor of Arts (BA) program, applicants are required to select subjects from the list of bouquets provided. Up to four (4) subject bouquets must be selected in order of preference.
- All students entering the BA program must offer three (3) subjects at Level 100, two (2) subjects at Level 200 and Level 300, and either two (2) subjects or one (1) subject at Level 400.
- Qualified Applicants for the Bachelor’s degree on the Legon Campus who are unable to meet the competitive cut-off points determined by the Admissions Board for admission to preferred programs of study may opt for the Fee-paying Scheme. Interested applicants must indicate this option on their application forms.
- Mature Students Admission has been re-introduced into the Bachelor of Arts Distance Education (DE) Programme with effect from the 2017/2018 academic year.
- All applications must be submitted ONLINE. Click here to visit the “How to apply online page”.