The Canadian Scholarship is available for both Ghanaian and international students that are in pursuit of their undergraduate and graduate programs across Canadian Universities and Universities abroad.
Applicants are kindly advised to go through the Canadian scholarship needs and requirements before and during application in order to make sure that they qualify for this opportunity.
Canadian scholarships support both Tertiary students and students in High Schools. Also, it supports those matured students in the university. This is by paying their tuition fees and also by supplementing their educational journey with educational resources.
Table of Contents
Level/Field of Study of the Canadian Scholarship
The Canadian scholarship is available for master and Undergraduate students. This is to help them pursue a degree. Also, this could be in any field of study at a foreign university. And, the scholarship is open to all graduates with a first degree, which is for Master’s students. Canadian scholarship also sponsors a foreign or international Master’s programs in Ph.D.
Canadian Scholarships Eligibility
Every International student eligible to apply.
However, all prospective applicants/ students would be expected to meet other basic requirements to be considered for the Canadian Scholarships.
Other requirements for the Canadian scholarship are:
- Application letter
- Proof of Nationality
- Copy of Admission letter to the foreign school you intend to attend. (For Foreign Masters Student)
- Fee Schedule from the school.
- Copy of Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of 1st-degree certificate from the university you attended (For Masters and PhD Students Only)
- Copy of the previous transcript from the university you attended which should be duly endorsed by the school as a true copy. (For Masters and PhD Students Only)
How To Apply For the Canadian Scholarship Online
- All Applicants are required to visit the links to complete an online application form.
- Applicant is required to select the link to entry form by selecting the Country of institution of the applicant
- Applicant shall complete the online form for preliminary vetting and shortlisting
- Applicant will be contacted if shortlisted after preliminary vetting
- Shortlisted Applicants shall be required to submit scanned copies of supporting documentation for verification
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for Interviews on their submitted application
Additional Requirements for the Scholarship application
To avoid any challenges regarding the use of the mail system, the scholarship secretariat requires that all applications should be submitted at the reception of the Scholarship secretariat of Canada for processing.
Students should send the following for their application:
- Application Letter
- Copy of Admission Letter
- Fee Schedule
- Copy of Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of 1st degree certificate
- Copy of previous Transcript
- Copy of National Service Certificate