HOW TO APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP VIA CANADIAN SCHOLARSHIP TRUST IN GHANA
Canada is a country among those few countries that are highly ranked when it comes to the sector of education due to its impactful and top-notch educational system. As a result of this, most students either international or local students prefer studying in such an environment.
Having your education in Canada might be one of the most coveted destinations for international students, but unfortunately studying in Canada happens to be very costly in that, international students are unable to afford the tuition fee.
But here is the good news, the Government of Ghana in collaboration with the Canadian Government has been able to come up with a scholarship opportunity that aids brilliant but needy Ghanaian students to further their Tertiary education in Canada.
For those keen to study in Canada but in need of financial support, we’ve rounded up a selection of scholarships for international students, provided by the Canadian government, individual Canadian universities, and other organizations.
Table of Contents
HERE IS A LIST OF AVAILABLE CANADIAN SCHOLARSHIP FOR GHANAIAN STUDENTS
- Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships
- Canada Graduate Scholarships
- IDRC Research Awards
- NSERC Postgraduate scholarships
- Organization of American States (OAS) Academic Scholarship Program
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships Program
SIMPLE STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY FOR A CANADIAN SCHOLARSHIP VIA THE CANADIAN SCHOLARSHIP TRUST IN GHANA
- Applicants for the Canadian scholarship must ensure that they meet the needed requirements to apply for the scholarship.
- Then the applicant should visit the Canadian Trust Scholarship application portal to have access to the application form.
- Then they should select the residence of study which is Canada.
- Then fill the online application form.
- Then afterwards submit the following documents : Application letter, Proof of need, fees schedule, copy of admission letter, National ID of Nationality etc.
- Submit Your scholarship application documents to any Canadian Trust Scholarship office near you.