The Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration has a portal that assist admitted students to Register Online, Full registration involves the full payment of academic fees, course registration and the printing and endorsement of proof of registration.
students who have challenges during the process of registration should kindly the institution on these telephone numbers;
0302 401681 – 3, Ext. 1027/1514 from 8:30a.m. – 5:00p.m.
E-mail Address: – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The portal is created to assist students to check their statuses on the following.
- Personal Records
- Payment of Academic Fees
- Academic Registration Online
- printing and endorsement of proof of registration
- checking Semester result
- Viewing your GIMPA Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Downloading your GIMPA transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
The following below will take to through the process on how to access your student portal.
Before you login, Ensure that you quote correctly YOUR Student ID number communicated to you by your School.
- Visit the GIMPA Website(www.gimpa.edu.gh)
- Click on admissions(https://www.gimpa.edu.gh/academics/admissions)
- Specify whether you are a Student, personnel other and Alumni
- Enter your Student ID
- Enter your User Password
Click on login and you will be directed to your dashboard.
on your dashboard, you can pay your fees according to your approved fee payment plan in addition to any outstanding balance a the GIMPA approved bank. Personal Records
Payment of Academic Fees, Academic Registration Online, printing and endorsement of proof of registration checking Semester result, Viewing your GIMPA Admission status and admission letter printing, Acceptance fee payment, Downloading your GIMPA transcript, Keeping track of the semester, academic calendar, Applying for extra credit hours, Deferment of Admission, etc.
For a successful registration of Academic courses, These steps will guide you.
Step 1. Payment of Academic Fees
Pay your fees according to your approved fee payment plan in addition to any outstanding balance at the GIMPA approved bank. Ensure that you quote correctly YOUR Student ID number communicated to you by your School and that the information captured by the teller is accurate before you leave the bank.
*Online registration can only be done 48 hours after payment has been made at the bank.
Note that you will not be able to register if you pay even a cedi less than the required amount. Any payment made after the registration deadline will not be acknowledged for registration purposes.
Pay at any Ecobank Branch your approved fee payment plan in addition to any outstanding balance.
GIMPA CEDI PAYMENTS – ECOBANK GIMPA Cedi 0380014426245701 (GIMPA MAIN)
GIMPA DOLLAR PAYMENTS – CONSOLIDATED BANK GHANA (CBG) GIMPA Dollar 0320210559617
Step 2. Academic Registration Online
1. Visit the GIMPA Website(www.gimpa.edu.gh) and click on “ONLINE REGISTRATION”.
2. Scroll down and find “Online Registration” on the right hand side and click on it. See arrow.
3. Type in your Student ID Number, allowed by a default 5-digit PIN “13579”. Click on “login”.
4. Change the default PIN to your own personalized PIN that you must always remember. Do not start with a “0” or end with a “0”. Same numbers should not follow each other like “11” “22” etc. (If you receive the message –“illegal login” contact the registration help desk 0302 401681 – 3, Ext. 2099 for assistance).
5. Then click on “Login” to enter the registration system. Click on “Registration” under the Student iEnabler (on the left side of the screen). Accept rules and regulations of the institute and click on “submit registration”.
6. Then click on the “blue letters” under “Qualification Code” and select “Register for This Qualification”. (Qualification means programme of study eg. MBA Finance MBAF)
7. Then click “Save and Continue” to see the list of courses that are relevant to your level. To register for courses from the list, click on the small box close to the course code and title to select the courses you are required to register for the semester.
8. Click on “save and continue” to see the list of courses you selected. You can click on “Restart Process” if you need to make some corrections.
9. Then click on “Continue” to view your fee status.
10. Click on “Accept Registration” if you are sure you have registered correctly, to complete registration.
11. Your registration is saved and accepted when this window opens.
12. Now click on “Printer Friendly Format” and print proof of registration PDF ! , Print a copy for yourself and submit a copy to the school’s secretariat. Click on “LOG-OUT” to EXIT the system.
Note that once you complete your registration you can only ADD to your courses but cannot DELETE.
Note; Payment of fees is not Registration.