An academic transcript states your name, the institution you studied at, and a list of all courses taken, all grades received and degrees conferred. It should provide full details of the degree class and grades you received in each unit/Level or module.
A transcript is an official record of a student’s entire tenure at the University of Cape Coast. It reflects all coursework and grades per semester for each course taken within the University.
Things to consider before applying for your transcript:
- You can apply for a transcript when a school or a workplace demands for it.
- A transcript will only be sent to a school address or a corporate entity’s address
- Provide a valid Telephone number
- The programme pursued
- Provide your index number
- Provide your name as it appears on your certificate
- Pay through a valid credit card or mobile money
TYPES OF TRANSCRIPTS
All levels of education or degree of study have their transcript. They are
- Postgraduate transcript
- Undergraduate transcript
- Diploma Transcript[ Graduates from some teacher training institutions]-Institute of education
How to apply for a transcript in UCC
- Pay your transcript fee at the cash office
- Visit the student’s records department to request a transcript
- It takes a maximum of one or two weeks for a transcript to be ready for collection