KAAF University College.
Founded in September 2007, The KAAF University College is a co-educational secular institution of higher learning. As a policy, the University College admits applicants from all races and nationalities, irrespective of their religious, cultural, social or ethnic persuasions or origin.
KAAF is the abbreviated form of the Kuwait Amateur Athletic Federation and it is located at Budumburam in the Gomoa East District of Ghana.
The university is fully accredited by the National Accreditation Board and also approved by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana.
The KAAF University College is devoted to turning out well-rounded employable graduates capable of being catalysts for socio-economic development.
KAAF University College is affiliated to the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science And Technology.
Programmes Available At KAAF University College.
KAAF has four faculties. They are listed together with their programmes below.
- Faculty of Law And Political Science.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB).
- Faculty of Health and Allied Sciences.
- Bachelor of Science in General Nursing.
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Laboratory Science.
- Bachelor of Science in Midwifery.
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health Nursing.
- Bachelor of Science in Physician Assistant Studies.
- Faculty of Engineering And Computer Science.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
- Bachelor of Science in Geomatic Engineering.
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Technology.
- Faculty of Business Administration.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting.
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Management.
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing.
- Bachelor of Science in Banking and Finance.
KAAF University College Entry Requirements.
- WEST AFRICA SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION(WASSCE):
Prospects must have six(6) credit passes(A1 to C6) in three(3) core subjects and any three (3) relevant elective subjects.
- SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (SSSCE):
Applicants must have six (6) credit passes (A to D) in three (3) core subjects and three (3) relevant elective subjects.
- GENERAL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (GCE “A” LEVEL), ABCE, GBCE :
Prospects must have three (3) passes(at least a Grade D) in relevant subjects in addition to five (5) credit passes (at least Grade 6) at GCE “O” Level.
- HND HOLDERS:
Applicants must have at least a 2nd Class Lower with two (2) years working experience. Engineering prospects will undergo a one-semester bridging (Top-Up) programme with successful candidates going to level 300.
- MATURE CANDIDATES:
Mature candidates applying for admission must have reasonable education and working experience and should have attained a minimum age of twenty-five (25) years at the time of submitting the application. Students seeking admission under this category will write the Entrance Examination and pass a selection interview.
KUC Contact Details.
P.O.Box WU 177,
+233 20112 1353
+233 20020 3959
I hope this article answered your question.
Click here to know Colleges Affiliated To UG.
Click Here to know more about the UG Department of English.
Ever heard about the University of Ghana Credit Union? Click Here to read more.
Read more about the University of Ghana Sports Directorate.
Check out Public Universities In Ghana.
Get to know Private Universities In Ghana.
Read about the Garden City University College.
Click Here to know how to apply to Central University.
Know more about Africa’s Finest Private University, Ashesi University.
Click Here to know more about Pentecost University.
Check out the Dominion University College.
How well do you know Takoradi Technical University? Find out Here.
Read more about Ghana’s Premier Technical University, Accra Technical University.
Kindly note that this information will constantly be updated so keep visiting this page to read more.
Do not hesitate to use the comment space below if you have any questions or concerns about the recruitment.
Kindly stay tuned and share this article with your friends.
Thanks for reading.