About Kessben University College
KUC, a privately-owned tertiary institution, seeks to offer tertiary level education to all qualified applicants irrespective of race, religion, creed, nationality, gender, age, culture or other backgrounds, that will prepare them to contribute to the socio-economic development of Ghana and the broader world. KUC seeks to offer competitive demand-driven programmes of study that will ensure that it becomes a centre of excellence and, therefore a College of choice for prospective students.
Table of Contents
KUC envisions to become a centre of excellence for the dissemination of knowledge and skills to produce high quality human resources to meet the ever-changing socio-economic developmental needs of society.
Kessben University College was established and located in Ghana. Ghana is a country in western Africa, situated on the coast of the Gulf of Guinea. The country has a population of nearly 30 – 31 million. Kessben University College is an officially registered university by the Ministry of Education in Ghana. There are 68 universities registered in Ghana. The university’s doors are open for international student admission. The university offers degree programs, certificate courses, diploma courses, and short courses. The currency of the country is Ghanaian Cedi (GH₵). Tuition fees details below.
Accommodation options for international students are:
- Rental apartment: You can find lots of rental apartments
- University dormitory: Foreign students have the opportunity to live in the dormitories of the university if they are in satisfactory conditions.
2. Cost of Living
- Monthly renting costs for single person: 2,500 – 4,500 GHS.
- Monthly utilities for single person: 50 – 400 GHS.
- A single person estimated monthly costs are 3,325.61₵ (without rent).