Have you ever thought of coming to KNUST? Do you ever wonder how and where you can buy the admission forms?
If you wondering about any of the questions above, then this article will be very helpful. This is because in this article, we will dive deeper into all there is to know about KNUST Admission forms.
The Kwame Nkrumah University of science and technology admission form is the ticket to gaining admission into the university. Until you have bought the admission form, fill it out and submit it, you can’t begin to think you will be a student of KNUST.
HOW TO BUY KNUST FORMS
There are three ways to purchase KNUST admission forms. They are;
- A. By purchasing vouchers from affiliated banks (for Ghanaian applicants)
- B. By using the short code *447*160# (for Ghanaian applicants)
- By generating logins (for international students)
By purchasing vouchers from affiliated banks (for Ghanaian applicants)
- Walk to any of the affiliated banks and purchase an e-voucher. There are centers set up to sell e-vouchers for various universities admission forms including KNUST
By using the short code *447*160# (for Ghanaian applicants)
- Dial *447*160#
- Select Forms & E-Voucher.
- Choose KNUST.
- Authorize payment.
- Receive E-Voucher via SMS.
If you lose or forget your E-Voucher, follow the step below to retrieve it.
- Dial *447*160#
- Select Forms & E-Voucher
- Enter 1 to retrieve the voucher code
- Enter the transaction ID
- E-Voucher details are displayed
NB: The steps and the short-code above work for all mobile money networks in Ghana. Remember to keep your e-voucher (PIN and Serial Number) this will be used to check admission status/list.
By generating logins (for international students)
- Visit the KNUST admission portal using the link https://apps.knust.edu.gh/admissions/
- Click on generate logins to generate a pin
- Please fill out the form providing your email address and selecting your admission group (i.e. undergraduate international applicants, Postgraduate international applicants, distance learning postgraduates’ international applicants, Ph.D. international applicants)
- Click on generate login.
WHERE TO BUY KNUST FORMS IN GHANA
Get KNUST Admission Forms (e-Voucher) from any of the following under-listed Banks:
- Republic Bank
- Agricultural Development Bank (ADB)
- Ghana Post Office
- GCB Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Prudential Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- MTN Mobile Money
COST OF KNUST ADMISSION FORMS
KNUST admission forms for the past years have been increasing and this year is no different. The KNUST admission forms price for the 2022/2023 academic year is;
- Undergraduate Regular Applicants GH¢220.00
- International Students $150.00
- · Distance diploma applicants (Ghanaians) GH¢150.00
- Distance diploma applicants (international) $150.00
- Postgraduate distance applicants, Ghanaians (including entrance interview fees) GH¢250.00
- Postgraduate distance applicants, International (including entrance interview) $150.00
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates must purchase an e-Voucher containing Login ID/Serial Number and PIN for GHȼ220.00 at the following banks: GCB Bank, Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG), or Ecobank or dial *447*160# on any network and follow the prompts.
- Candidates will receive a voucher containing an application Login ID/Serial Number and PIN that will grant access to the online admissions portal.
- Candidates should then proceed to the online admissions website using the link https://apps.knust.edu.gh/admissions/ and begin the application process.
- Once the process has been completed, candidates MUST PRINT OUT 2 COPIES of the completed application form from the portal.
- Submit them (by post) together with all relevant documents (Photocopies of Certificates, Recommendation Letters, and Transcript for those attending KNUST for the first time]) to the following address:
THE DEPUTY REGISTRAR
NOTE: Only candidates who successfully gain admission will be notified subsequently.
NB: All International Applicants must generate logins using the link https://apps.knust.edu.gh/admissions/ and apply online. International applicants who are admitted will be required to pay an application fee of USD 200.00 before registration.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE ABOUT KNUST ADMISSION
- Inconsistency in name or picture on registration slip is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates.
- Candidates’ names on their ‘O’ or ‘A-Level Certificates and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above to be eligible for the exercise.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission provided the result will be available at resumption.
- Candidates cannot change program when they have submitted their application.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Applicants are to ensure that application forms are posted early enough to be received before the deadline for submission as forms received after the deadline will not be processed.
- Registration is online; therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the university campus, but are advised to register from any location.
- No additional documents will be accepted after the submission of completed application forms.