Average Nursing Assistant Salary in Ghana
A Nursing Assistant working in Ghana will typically earn around 43,220 GHS per year, and this can range from the lowest average salary of about 19,940 GHS to the highest average salary of 66,480 GHS.
These are average salaries for a Nursing Assistant in Ghana and include benefits such as housing and transport. It’s also possible for a Nursing Assistant to earn more or less than the average salaries shown above.
Nursing Assistant salaries will vary a lot based on your experience, location, skills, and gender. Keep reading below to research more data on each of these areas.
Nurse Assistants Salary In The Public Sector
This is what Nursing Assistants in the Public Sector receive. A registered Nurse Assistant in Ghana who works for the Government earns an average monthly salary of GHc 1172.00.
This may be lower or sometimes higher compared to those in the Private Sector. This is an estimated amount after all charges have been deducted.
Nurse Assistants Salary In The Private Sector
A registered Nurse Assistant working in the private sector is expected to receive an amount of GHc 900 as a monthly salary after all charges have been deducted. This may vary depending on the type of hospital the person works in.
Nursing Salary based on years of experience
- 0 – 2 Years Experience. A Nursing Assistant in Ghana that has less than two years of experience can expect to earn somewhere in the region of 23,080 GHS.
- 2 – 5 Years Experience. With two to five years of experience the average Nursing Assistant salary would increase to 33,120 GHS.
- 5 – 10 Years Experience. From five to ten years of experience as a Nursing Assistant, the average salary would be 44,540 GHS.
- 10 – 15 Years Experience. Once you have more than ten years of experience the average salary reaches around 54,460 GHS.
- 15 – 20 Years Experience. A Nursing Assistant with 15 to 20 years of experience can earn an average of 57,620 GHS.
- 20+ Years Experience. For a Nursing Assistant with more than 20 years, the expected average salary increases to 63,500 GHS.
What is nurse assistant ?
Nurse Assistants are healthcare providers who have undergone two- year training in Health Assistant Clinical or Community Health Nursing programs. They provide healthcare to patients or clients under the supervision of a Registered Nurse or Midwife