Founded by The Church Of Pentecost (COP), Pentecost University is a prominent private university located at Sowutuom, a serene area off the Kwashieman-Ofankor highway in the Greater Accra Region.
It was initially a school for the Training of only lay leaders and full time ministers for the Church of Pentecost and was called Pentecost Bible College.
Prior to being granted a Presidential Charter on 28th May, 2020, Pentecost University was accredited by the National Accreditation Board in November, 2004 and was affiliated to the University of Ghana and the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology.
Pentecost University Vision, Mission And Core Values.
Pentecost University aspires to be a distinguished Christian University known for excellence in teaching, research and community impact.
Pentecost University exists to develop resourceful and value-driven graduates, whilst generating and disseminating knowledge through research and innovation in partnership with industry, commerce and the public sector.
- Godliness – Uphold a God-fearing culture and Christ-centeredness in all our conduct.
- Integrity: Demonstrate transparency, honesty, accountability, and credibility in all our actions.
- Excellence: Demonstrate outstanding performance in teaching, learning, research, and service to humanity.
- Agility: Demonstrate the ability to act swiftly and respond appropriately to national and global changing trends with commitment and dedication.
- Inclusiveness- we strive for inclusiveness that promotes equal opportunities for all persons, so as to harness our differences for improved performance.
Pentecost University Faculties.
The university has five facilities. They are:
- Faculty of Health and Allied Sciences.
- Faculty of Engineering Science and Computing.
- School Of Theology, Mission and Leadership (STML).
- Faculty of Business Administration.
- Faculty of Law.
- B.A. Communication Studies.
- B.A. Theology and Mission.
- B.Sc. Actuarial Science.
- B.Sc. Business Administration(Accounting).
- B.Sc. Business Administration (Banking & Finance).
- B.Sc. Business Administration (Corporate & Business Development Studies).
- B.Sc. Business Administration (Human Resource Management).
- B.Sc. Business Administration (Insurance with Actuarial Science).
- B.Sc. Business Administration (Logistics and Supply Chain Management).
- B.Sc. Business Administration (Marketing).
- B.Sc. Construction Technology and Engineering Management.
- B.Sc. Information Technology.
- B.Sc. Midwifery.
- B.Sc. Nursing.
- B.Sc. Physician Assistantship Studies – Medical.
- B.Sc. Quantity Surveying and Building Economics.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting with Computing).
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B).
- B.Sc. Human Resource Management with Law.
- B.Sc. Logistics and Supply Chain with Law.
- B.SC. Management with Law.
- B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology.
Post-Graduate Studies & Research Programmes.
- MCom Taxation.
- MCom Microfinance.
- MCom Applied Accounting.
- MBA Finance.
- MBA Marketing.
- MBA Entrepreneurship.
- MBA Project Management.
- MBA Human Resource Management.
- MBA Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- M. A. Pentecostal Studies.
- MSc. Health Planning, Policy and Management.
In collaboration with Buckinghamshire New University – UK (1 Year)
- MSc. International Accounting & Finance.
In collaboration with the University of Salford – UK (1 Year).
- MSc. Accounting and Finance.
- MSc. Management.
- MSc. Procurement, Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
- MSc. Human Resource Management & Development.
Pentecost University Contact Details.
P. O. Box KN 1739
I hope this article answered your question.
Click here to know Colleges Affiliated To UG.
Click Here to know more about the UG Department of English.
Ever heard about the University of Ghana Credit Union? Click Here to read more.
Read more about the University of Ghana Sports Directorate.
Check out Public Universities In Ghana.
Get to know Private Universities In Ghana.
Read about the Garden City University College.
Click Here to know how to apply to Central University.
Know more about Africa’s Finest Private University, Ashesi University.
Kindly note that this information will constantly be updated so keep visiting this page to read more.
Do not hesitate to use the comment space below if you have any questions or concerns about the recruitment.
Kindly stay tuned and share this article with your friends.
Thanks for reading.