The process of Logging in refers to the the act of logging in to a database, mobile device, or computer, especially a multiuser computer or a remote or networked computer system via an internet connection.
For one to log in online or in to a data base or system, the person would need a username and password.
These credentials allows a person to log in to a computer system, network, mobile device, or user account.
Also a Web, or World Wide Web, is basically a system of Internet servers that support specially formatted documents.
The documents are formatted in a markup language called HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language
PROCEDURES FOR ACCESSING THE UNIVERSITY OF GHANA MIS WEB
- Open the UG web site, www.ug.edu.gh with your browser
- Open the MIS page by clicking on Staff (or Student) and selecting MIS Web
- Click on the appropriate radio button to choose your status (Personnel or
- Provide your personnel or student number and PIN. You can also click on the
- Forgotten Pin button and your PIN will be sent to your UG assigned email address.
- Click on the login button (First time log in)
- You will be directed to another screen as shown below, while a temporary
- password will be sent to your official UG assigned email address.