APPLYING FOR UCC PROGRAMMES
EASY STEPS TO APPLY
- Purchase an e-voucher from any of the vendors listed here . State emphatically whether you wish to apply for undergraduate or postgraduate.
- Login with the form on the right hand side, using the voucher SERIAL and PIN that was provided to you.
- Select your mode of entry and indicate your entry type (i.e Post WASSCE/SSCE, Post Diploma, Matured … etc). Click submit to start applying.
- Fill application form and attach your passport picture. The applicant’s passport picture should be in .jpg, .jpeg, .png or .gif format and must not exceed 100KB in size. Make sure you upload a picture showing your face clearly.
- Clicking the SAVE AND CONTINUE LATER button will save your application for editing later.
- Clicking the SUBMIT AND PRINT button will submit the form and generate a reference number which will be sent to the phone number you specified. Make sure you provide correct information before submitting the form. Changes after form submission is not allowed.
- Click logout to leave the page. On subsequent logins you will be sent to a tracking page where you can track and print the application form you filled.
|Modes||Start of application||End of application|
|REGULAR||1ST JUNE 2022||17TH SEPTEMBER 2022|
|SANDWICH(CAMPUS)||31ST MARCH 2022||15TH APRIL 2022|
|DISTANCE||1ST FEBRUARY 2022||1ST APRIL 2022|
|INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION SANDWICH||22ND APRIL 2022||30TH JUNE 2022|
|POST NAC/NAP||20TH DECEMBER 2022||31ST DECEMBER 2022|