We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the University of Cape Coast Students’ Financial Support Office website!
The University of Cape Coast does not want a lack of funding to stop any student from his/her professional growth. As a University which provides equal opportunity to all students and wants every student to succeed, we offer a number of financial support options to Needy but brilliant students in their academic pursuits through the Students’ Financial Support Office.
In actualizing its vision and mission statements within the contexts of the core values, StuFSO shall seek to create a financial environment that will enable Needy-but-brilliant students of the University of Cape Coast to complete their studies successfully.
Specifically, StuFSO shall seek to achieve the following objectives:
- Provide financial support in the form of bursaries and scholarships to Needy but brilliant students of the University of Cape Coast.
- Ensure transparency in administering financial assistance to students.
- Identify university-based paid jobs that could be offered to students by the University to support their upkeep and training needs without compromising their academic work.
- Engage in aggressive fundraising activities for the sustainability of StuFSO.
To be eligible for consideration for the Centralized Scholarship/Bursary Scheme administered by StuFSO, the applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
- Must be a Ghanaian by birth
- Enrolled as a student of UCC on full-time regular or distance programs.
- Demonstrate financial need supported by documentary evidence.
- Must not be a beneficiary of another scholarship scheme.
- Must be brilliant as determined by the University.
- Must complete the application process by providing accurate information.
Minimum CGPA Requirement is 2.5 (not applicable to medical/pharmacy students who are in level 200 and above as the grading system is different)
Applicant must have an institutional email
Undergraduate applicants must complete the first academic year
Scanned copy of death certificate in case of death of parent
Scanned copy of one of the following identification cards. (NHIS Card or National Identification Card or Voters ID and Passport)
Only shortlisted applicants would be invited for an interview