UG MIS WEB INTERFACE.
UG MIS WEB INTERFACE.
The University of Ghana, the primal university and the largest university in Ghana was founded as the University College of the Gold Coast by Ordinance on August 11, 1948 for the purpose of providing and promoting university education, learning and research.
The University of Ghana is one of Ghana’s leading Universities.
According to https://www.usnews.com, University of Ghana ranked 916th in Best Global Universities.
According to https://www.ug.edu.gh, The 2022 AD Scientific Index, which has more focus on the biophysical sciences, places the University of Ghana as first in Ghana, 15th out of the 2,049 universities in Africa, and at 1,704 out of 14,284 universities surveyed globally.
The University of Ghana is also known as the Most Beautiful University in Ghana.
MIS Web is an online academic Portal for students of the University of Ghana. Applicants who have been successfully admitted are required to create a UG MIS Web Portal Account.
Table of Contents
Steps For Accessing UG MIS WEB INTERFACE.
Below are steps for accessing the MIS WEB for City Campus Students.
- Open the City Campus Website, citycampus.ug.edu.gh with your browser.
- Open the MIS page by clicking on MIS Web under Featured Links.
- Click on the appropriate radio button to choose your status (Personnel or Student).
- Provide your Personnel or Student Index Number and PIN.
- Click on the Login button.
FOR FIRST TIMERS.
- You will be directed to another screen, while a temporary password will be sent to your official UG Email address. Use this temporary password to complete the next steps.
- Retrieve your temporary password from your UG Email and key it in the Temporary Password field.
- Create and key in your new password which should be a combination of upper case letters, lower case letters, special characters and numbers. The chosen password must be at least eight (8) characters long and should be different from any previous passwords you have used for the MIS Web.
- Click on the login in button to log into your MIS Web Home Screen.
- This completes your first time log in for the new MIS Web.
Note: if, for some reason, you cannot access the temporary password, click on the Forgot
Password button and a new temporary password will be sent to your UG Email address.
Also Remember, Temporary passwords expire after 24 hours, Repeat Steps 6 – 9 anytime you
Request for a Temporary Password.
After the initial log in, subsequent logins follow a slightly modified procedure.
- Follow steps 1 – 5 above
- You will be directed to another screen
- Enter the password you created earlier in the Password field.
- Click on the Login button to log into your MIS Web home screen.
- Note: if you have forgotten your password, click on the Forgot Password button and the password will be sent to your email address. You may also change your password by clicking on the Change Password button.
REMEMBER TO NEVER GIVE YOUR PASSWORD OR PIN TO ANYONE.
Also check out Is University of Ghana Admission List Out?
And check out UG Hall Registration for freshmen.
As well as UG Box Number.
As well as UG Legon Official Website.
Do not forget to check out UG Education Courses.
Want to know how to write an excellent research proposal or thesis, check this out UG Research Proposal Format.
You can also join the UG STUDENTS WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST NEWS AND INFORMATION Here.
Kindly note that this information will constantly be updated so keep visiting this page to read more.
I hope this article answered your question.
Do not hesitate to use the comment section if you have any questions or concerns.
Kindly stay tuned and share this article with your friends.
Thanks for reading.