Whenever successful applicants of the University of Cape Coast are asked to print out their admission letter, they are unable to because they do not have their reference numbers.
How To Obtain Your UCC 3 Semester Top Up Reference Number.
1. The reference number is a unique number given to every individual to enable you to print out your admission letter.
2. The reference number will be sent to you by the University of Cape coast by text message (SMS).
3. Make sure you have the phone number you provided during the registration process active.
4. Constantly monitor your phone number that was used for the application reference number.
5. If you provided the wrong number, you will not receive the said reference number likewise.
6. The university may come up with other means of accessing your reference number but always provide the right number.
How To Print Your UCC Sandwich One Year Top Up Admission Letter.
After receiving your reference number,
1. First Log in to https://admissionlist.ucc.edu.gh/online_letters/admList.php
2. Then Enter your first name only or surname only or programme or a combination of it.
3. Then look through the admission list and click on your name.
4. After that, Click on the PRINT LETTER button.
5. Then Enter your reference number to print your admission letter.
Kindly get in touch with us to read more about the University of Cape Coast.
For further details, kindly drop your comments below.
Thanks for reading.