Below are the visual art courses offered at KNUST
- BSc. Architecture
- BSc. Construction Technology & Management (Building Technology)
- BSc. Quantity Surveying & Construction Economics (Building Technology)
- BSc. Development Planning
- BSc. Human Settlement Planning
- BSc. Land Economy
- BSc. Real Estate
- BSc. Fashion Design
- BSc. Textile Design and Technology
- BSc. Ceramic Technology
- BSc. Metalsmithing and Jewellery Technology
- BA. Integrated Rural Art and Industry
- BA. Publishing Studies
- BA. Communication Design (Graphic Design)
- BFA. Painting and Sculpture
- BFA. Ceramics
- Bachelor of Laws
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR VISUAL ARTS COURSES OFFERED AT KNUST
- An applicant for admission to a degree Programme in the University must have CREDITS in the THREE WASSCE/SSSCE Core Subjects (English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science), and CREDITS in THREE WASSCE/SSSCE Elective Subjects or its equivalent relevant to the chosen Programme with aggregate 24 or better (WASSCE: A1- C6/SSSCE A-D) D7, E8 & F9 ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR ADMISSION PURPOSES.
General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE)
- Applicants must have passes in THREE Compulsory Subjects including English Language and passes in THREE Elective Subjects including Business Mathematics.
Advanced Level/Mature Applicants
- Applicants must have FIVE credits at the GCE O’ Level, including English Language and Mathematics (or its approved equivalent), plus passes in at least THREE subjects at the Advanced Level/Three Credits in the case of mature applicants. In addition, the applicant must fulfil the appropriate Faculty or Departmental requirements.
Advanced Business Certificate Examination (ABCE)
- Applicants must have passes in THREE Compulsory Subjects plus THREE (3) Optional Subjects relevant to the Programme of study.