The National Teaching Council exists “To promote excellence and professionalism among teachers and managers of schools by ensuring standards at all levels of education system through licensing of teachers, monitoring and supervision of teacher education programmes; promotion of continuing professional development: maintenance of discipline and leading the overall process of transforming education delivery”.
Pursuant to this vision, the NTC has made available all of its resources in digital form for easy download and access.
Click on the following to download:
1. Examination Guidelines and Procedures
2. National Teachers Standards
3. All Senior High Schools and Vocational Schools in Ghana
4. Education Regulatory Bodies Act, 2020 Act 1023.
5. Professional Development of Teachers—-A Framework for Professional Development of Teachers.
6. African Teacher Qualification Framework—-African Teacher Qualification Framework, For Teacher Quality. https://ntc.gov.gh/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/African-Teacher-Qualification-Framework_EN-1.pdf
7. TPG OrgaNisational Guide—–Teacher Portal Organisation Registration guide.
8. MENTORING AND COACHING FRAMEWORK FOR PRE-TERTIARY TEACHERS IN GHANA
9. NQT PORTFOLIO COMPLETE—–Induction Hand Book for Newly Qualified Teachers
10. GTLE CONTENT AREAS—-Developing content areas for the licensure exams