The Ghana Revenue Authority is the Ghana administration charged with the task of assessing, collecting, and accounting for tax revenue in Ghana.
The core mandate of the Ghana revenue authority is to ensure maximum compliance with all relevant tax laws to ensure a sustainable revenue stream for the government, trade facilitation, and a controlled and safe flow of goods across the country’s borders.
And also administer several international agreements that govern their relations with other tax jurisdictions and institutions such as World Customs Organization Protocols, World Trade Organization Protocols, Double Taxation, and Exchange of Information Agreements.
Table of Contents
Key Requirements for Eligibility when applying For GRA Recruitment
These are the mandatory requirement for eligibility.
- Be a Ghanaian citizen based on birth or descent
- Certified by government medical personnel to be physically and mentally suitable for appointment in services
- Don’t suffer any physical or mental disability
- Has a good character and is not guilty of criminal offenses
- The registration and selection process is free of charge.
Note these general Competencies when applying For GRA Recruitment
- He/she must be a person of integrity, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player;
- Strong managerial skills, including motivating, developing, coaching, and leading team
- Demonstrated high ethical standards;
- Competent and organized;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team-modulated and collaborative environment.
- All applications must be done online; hard-copy applications will not be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted accordingly.
During the application, try to avoid these things when applying For GRA Recruitment
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the requirements
- Take time to cross-check your details before submission.
Is the Ghana Revenue Authority recruiting?
Disclaimer Notice – GRA is not Recruiting
How much is Ghana revenue Authority salary?
|Assistant Revenue Officer salaries – 3 salaries reported||Accra, Ghana Area||GHS 120,000/irrational national|
|National Service Personnel salaries – 2 salaries reported||Accra, Ghana Area||GHS 6,708/yr|
|Intern salaries – 2 salaries reported||Accra, Ghana Area||GHS 5,600/yr|