New Zealand Farm Working Jobs 2023
The NZ Seasonal Work program is basically the program which offers an opportunity to go to New Zealand on a Seasonal work Visa . Farming jobs available for you in New Zealand include Fruit Picking, Farm Working, Planting, maintaining crops, harvesting, and packing. You can come to New Zealand for a short time. Anyone aged above 18 can apply for Recognized Seasonal Employer Limited Visa.
Table of Contents
What Kind Of Jobs?
The foreign workers who get to work in these jobs will be responsible for performing the following duties, such as;
- Maintaining crops
- Fruit Picking and Packing
- Vegetables Picking and Packing
What Documents Are Required ?
- 2 acceptable photographs (head and shoulders included)
- Passport or certificate of identity
- You must be 18 years or above to be eligible for the job.
- Must be in good health.
- You must be of good character. You must provide a Good Character certificate.
- You must have a job offer from any of the legal employers in New Zealand.
- Apply for a Seasonal Work Visa after securing a job.
Applying for a New Zealand Farm Working Jobs?
A list issued by the New Zealand Government contains 191 names of Accredited Recognized Seasonal Employers (RSE). You can apply for any of them and wait for the offer letter. Some of them are given below;
- AB Wood Holdings Limited
- Ace Viticulture Ltd
- Aeneid Seventeen Limited
- Agworks Ltd
- Alapa Viticultural Services Ltd
- Amberland Orchards Ltd
- AO & JM Drummond T/A The Pines
- Aongatete Avocados Limited
- Apata Group Limited
- Apatu Farms Ltd
The Link Below Will Guide You through the Application:
To apply for a seasonal employer visa, click the link below;
If you capable of working in the farming sector, then you have a great opportunity to make a career that is rewarding and satisfying. Give it a try now.