University of Cape Coast CoDE Resit Registration 2022/2023
Have you for any reason been asked to take a resit in a course as a UCC distance student?
In this article, we will show you how to register for UCC resit examination as a distance student.
The results of UCC distance students pursuing their degrees have been released.
All those who have failed in one or many courses would need to take those papers again.
To write the exam, you need to purchase a voucher for each course.
COST OF VOUCHER.
The cost of a voucher for resit is GH¢125.00.
Students would have to purchase the voucher at any branch of Ghana Commercial Bank, GCB.
How To Register For UCC CoDE Resit.
Below are the steps to apply in the UCC CoDE Portal.
- Purchase the voucher at any branch of GCB.
- Go to UCC student portal Dashboard via https://portal.ucc.edu.gh/reset/login.php
- Log in with your Registration Number and Password.
- Locate CoDE Resit and Click on it.
- The course(s) you need to take resit will be shown.
- Select the courses and click on proceed to register courses.
- Input the Serial Number and PIN of the voucher.
- Click on proceed.
- Confirm your courses and Submit.
- Print out the summary for reference.
- Log out.
For further details and clarification, kindly DROP YOUR COMMENT below and you will be attended to as soon as possible.
Thanks for reading.