WHO Free Online Courses with Free Certificates-2023
The WHO has mounted very useful and interesting courses for interested persons willing to enhance their knowledge on a wide range of courses related to health. The free online courses are available to all individuals interested in boosting their knowledge and improve themselves. Pursuant to their vision of improving public health through varied and multiple approaches to health delivery, the WHO mount very essential and useful courses targeted at enhancing the knowledge of individuals to improve public health care.
The short online courses with verified certificates are an extensive online program. It offers basic, intermediate, and advanced courses under four categories: outbreak, go social, ready for response, ad preparing for pandemics. The platform is supervised by the Learning and Capacity Development entity, falling under the WHO’s Health Emergencies Programme domain. They aim to provide students a collaborative learning environment comprised of online courses and materials that cover various subjects. This gives an opportunity for people to have an in-depth discussion and includes feedback on crucial hot issues. Since its inception in 2017, it has enabled the organization and its key stakeholders to transfer life-saving knowledge to a considerable number of frontline responders working worldwide.
Table of Contents
WHO Free Online Courses with Free Certificates 2023:
- World Health Organisations
- OpenWho (the First WHO platform to host unlimited users during health emergencies)
Duration of the WHO Courses with Certificates:
- The duration of the WHO short courses is self-paced, meaning it depends upon you at what time you complete it.
WHO Free Online Courses Benefits:
- It is an international online course program catering to every individual having the potential to learn in times of darkness.
- The courses are offered in the local languages of the communities.
- They provide candidates with easy access to learning under the mentorship of professional health experts.
- They facilitate cooperation among diverse communities.
- They provide a chance for health workers to come up with constructive health policies.
- You can download the course videos as well.
- An individual can access his own progress throughout the course.
- The certificate is awarded to the participant after the completion of the course.
What languages are courses offered in?
- OpenWHO hosts short courses in over 20 languages, including many of the UN official languages and the local languages of communities affected by particular outbreaks.
Eligibility Criteria of the WHO Free Online Courses 2023:
- Everyone is eligible for online registration for these courses.
- The candidate must be passionate and collaborative.
- No Academic Restrictions
- No Nationality Restrictions
How do you create an account on OpenWHO?
Access the platform webpage via the ” Create an Account” button at the end of the article. Click on the “Log in” tab at the top right corner of the screen. Click on the “Create new account” option at the bottom of the dropdown tab.
You will receive an email to confirm your account. Open the email and click on “Confirm email”. If you do not receive this email within a couple of minutes, please check your spam folder and move the email to your primary mailbox.
You will then be directed to the “My profile” page where you can review your personal information and make changes if necessary.
Before proceeding, you must respond to the questions under the section entitled “Required information”. Select a response from the drop-down tab next to each question, then click the checkmark to save your answer.
How to enroll in OpenWHO Free Online Courses?
- All Candidates can apply while registering themselves through an email account.
- The applicants will receive an email notification confirming the registration.
- Provide all required personal information, e.g., name, address, country, etc.
- Complete all the required fields, necessary for registration.
- Complete your registration request carefully and submit it.
- After enrollment in the course, you need to enter the course to have it.
- OpenWHO courses are self-paced