Fully Funded Scholarships In Ireland -2023
Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships Programme are awarded to high calibre students from non-EEA countries to study in Ireland for a period of one year. The relevant terms and conditions attached to the Scholarships include:
The Ireland government has come up with an amazing opportunity for students wishing to polish their educational career in Europe. The Ireland Government Scholarship 2023 will be provided to students at different levels of education whether they want to get themselves registered for a Bachelor’s program, Master’s program, or PhD program. The students are encouraged to pursue their educational path through this fully-funded scholarship ladder in one of the best institutions of higher education in the Irish land. This will prove to be a highly desirable element in the profile of highly qualified students.
Table of Contents
Ireland Government Scholarship 2023:
- Higher Education Authority (HEA)
- Government of Ireland – International Education Scholarships 20220-2023 (GOI-IES)
- Bachelor’s Program.
- Master’s Program.
- PhD Program.
- The 2023 GOI-IES may vary depending on the program you enroll in.
Benefits of Ireland Government Scholarship 2023:
- You will be given a full waiver of the tuition fee.
- You will be given the full waiver of all registration costs at the institution.
- An annual allowance of euro 10,000 is given.
- It will be a valuable addition to your career growth.
- A citizen residing for consecutive 3 years outside the EU or EEU or Switzerland UK for the past 5 years can apply.
- The students of the final year of the undergraduate program can apply.
- The students of the master’s program who had completed one year can apply.
- The students who had completed one year of a Research Programme of 2-year master’s can apply.
- The students who had completed one year of the Research Programme of 3 to 4 years PhD Programme can apply.
- The students receiving an offer letter from eligible Irish higher educational institutions can apply.
- The students have an excellent record in all aspects (educational, personal, professional, and innovation) that can apply.
- The students have excellent communication skills that can apply.
- Students having a passion for participation in extracurricular activities can apply.
- The students have a strong rationale for continuing their studies in Ireland can apply.
How to Apply
- The applicants have to apply online through the online application portal.
- The applicants first need an account on the official website.
- The applicants are required to fill in all the required fields.
- The supporting documents should be uploaded.
- The letters of reference should be uploaded.
- You must possess a valid offer letter from an eligible Irish higher educational institute.
- You must not exceed the word limit of each section of the application form.
- You are recommended to use a web browser through computers or laptops instead of a mobile device for applying.
- The results will be announced by 1 June 2023.
- Academic transcripts.
- Valid Passport.
- Offer letter.
- Reference letters.