ipmc courses and entry requirements
IPMC is West Africa’s largest IT conglomerate and its training division delivers globally recognized IT courses to professionals.
Over the last 3 decades, IPMC IT Learning centers and IPMC College of technology have assisted over 2 million students in developing their IT skills under a broad category of Professional, Corporate, and Undergrad courses.
These IPMC courses help students realize their professional ambitions in the digital era of Artificial Intelligence and automation.
What is the full meaning of IPMC?
IPMC stands for Intercom Programming and Manufacturing Company. The company has been in operation for over 25 years. The company has trained and certified over 100,000 professionals in different fields. IPMC is the perfect setting to get the quality education that is needed to set you apart in your career path. They have partnered with a substantial number of reputable organizations. These partnerships have helped them to maintain an innovative and cutting-edge world-class standard in their training. These organizations include Microsoft, Oracle, Prometric, Pearson, CompTIA, and ICDL Asia. Their training is industry-oriented.
- Software Engineering
- System Engineering
- Graphic & Web Design
- Database Technology
- Diploma in Computing
- BA(Hons) in Business Administration
- BSc(Hons) in Business IT
IPMC does not only certify you in professional courses. They also offer academic and corporate courses to help you find a career path and give you a competitive edge in the corporate world.
PMC Courses and duration
IPMC courses and their duration is dependent on what a person is seeking to achieve afterward. The course duration ranges from 3 days to as long as 3 years depending on whether it is just a corporate certification or a full degree. The beauty of whatever choice you make is that you are sure of getting the best training and certifications. With their over two decades of experience, they have built a solid IT technological structure that has grown with time and is up to date. Their labs are well equipped with state-of-the-art technologies and every student gets equal rights to this equipment.
The following are the list of courses you can put in for:
IPMC corporate courses
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Managing and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Preparation Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 ITIL Foundation Certification
- Training Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Oracle 10g Forms and Reports Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 databases
- Configuring Windows 8.1 Junos Security (JSEC)
- Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure Configuring and troubleshooting Windows server 2008
- Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure CompTIA A+
- Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) (CCNP & CCDP)
- Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks v1.0 (CCNP)
- Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions Administering Windows Server 2012
- CompTIA Security+ Implementing Cisco IP switched networks (CCNP & CCDP) CCNA
Boot camp courses
These courses target people who are already professionals in the IT world. With the increase in the growth of technology, people with the right skills are needed to fill the gaps. The boot camp courses equip you with the right skill set to fill these positions. These courses include:
- Mobile Application Development Operating System
- Cloud Computing
- Financial Database Technologies
- IT Security Process & Technical Marketing Project Management (IMS) – Technical & Process Professional courses
The required qualification for an IPMC certificate for Professional Courses are JHS/SHS, Technical/Vocational, O’level, or its equivalent.