In this post, we are going to discuss how to book a hall or hostel resident at KNUST. The new academic year to come sees a lot of different faces.
As a fresher, you need to have a hall of resident where you will live throughout your stay.
This article will discuss hostel booking how to do so.
Only KNUST students can book accommodation using the procedure below:
Procedure for Application for Accommodation
Accept the offer for admission to proceed:
Pay academic fees in full before applying for accommodation.
Please note: Do not pay academic fees and residential fees together. Make a reservation for accommodation before payment of residential fees.
How do I apply for KNUST accommodation?
- Login with your Application number and pin using LINK
- Select the Make a reservation button to view available accommodation.
- Read and accept the accommodation instructions.
- Select accommodation from the list available. A reservation code will be generated.
- log out of the system and proceed to pay point to pay residential fees.
- After Payment of residential studies, log in to the system to select a room.