KNUST MATURE STUDENT COURSES
Adults who wish to further their education can apply to attend colleges or universities as mature students. Applications by mature students are evaluated differently from applicants who are applying as regular undergraduate students. A "mature student" is usually an applicant who is over 19 years old and does not have a high school diploma or certificate.
Table of Contents
Registration and application for Kunst mature access courses for the 2022/2023 academic year have finally been opened.
Successful applicants who wish to further their education as mature students can therefore be admitted into the following Level 100 (Bachelor of Arts) or Diploma Distance Education Programs based on their performance in the entrance examinations.
General Admission Requirements
- Masters’ Programmes
At the time of application, applicants should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized Institution in the relevant field of study. Preference will be given to applicants with a First Class, Second Class (Upper or Lower Division)
- Applicants must be at least 19-25 years old at the time of application and show proof of age with a birth certificate or any legitimate documentary proof of date of birth which is at least 5 years old.
- Applicants must register for, attend and complete the University of Ghana Access Course and pass the Mature Students’ Entrance Examination conducted by the University.
- Applicants who pass the Entrance Examination must purchase an e-voucher from designated banks to access the knust online application form.
MATURE STUDENT COURSES
Bachelor of Arts subject combinations
- Political Science, Sociology, and Information Studies
- Psychology, Sociology, and Information Studies
- Adult Education and Human Resource Studies, Psychology, and Information Studies
- Accounting, Psychology, Adult Education, and Human Resource Studies (for applicants who do very well in Mathematics in the entrance examination)
- Public Administration, Sociology, Information Studies
- Human Resource Management, Psychology, and Information Studies
- Diploma in Youth and Development
- Diploma in Adult Education
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in Librarianship
- Diploma in Accounting
If you found this article helpful, we would be grateful if you kindly do well to subscribe, give us a like, and do not forget to share.
Also, let us k ow in the comment section if there is anything we can help you with or if you have any questions or suggestions.
Thank you and see you again…