UG Scholarship 2023/2024
The University of Ghana Students Financial Aid Office has opened the 2023/2024 UG Sponsorship. This scholarship seeks to provide financial support (tuition fees) to needy and brilliant regular Main Campus Undergraduate students of the University of Ghana.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UG SCHOLARSHIP
- You are required to visit the UG website: http://www.ug.edu.gh.
- Click on: Admission; then Financial Aid/ UG Scholarship.
- Read the eligibility criteria and complete the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM with the required essays. In addition, applicants are required to PRINT OUT A HARDCOPY of the PREVIEW of the COMPLETED ONLINE FORM with all the Relevant Supporting Documentation and submit it to the Students Financial Aid Office on or before the deadline.
- DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS WEDNESDAY, 7TH JUNE 2023.at 3:00pm
Supporting documents include a copy of your Admission letter, Proof of registration, academic records (WASSCE grades/ Transcripts), letters of recommendation, Birth Certificates of siblings, supporting need documents and, any other documents that you believe will assist in the processing of your application.
You are eligible to apply if you:
1. Are a Regular student of the University of Ghana
2. Are able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational related expenses.
3. Have the will to succeed (determination, perseverance and success in other pursuits).
4. Obtained an aggregate of 20 or better at the WASSCE and a continuing student with CGPA of 2.5 or better.
FINANCIAL AID FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
- If you are applying for UG Sponsorship for the first time or was unsuccessful with your previous application, please select ‘New Application Submission‘ under Application Type on the online form.
- If you have previously been awarded UG Sponsorship 2022/2023 or an earlier one from SFAO, then please use select ‘Renewal of Application’ under Application Type on the online form.
• Applicants who do not submit hardcopies to SFAO would be disqualified.
If you have any questions you may call the Students Financial Aid Office on 0302-945312/0303-965240/0205-186904/ 0206804077 or send an email to email@example.com. You may also walk in during working hours to make enquiries.